Thousand Chapter Helmet, Hair Cuticle Diagram, X-men Vs Street Fighter Tutorial, I'm Nobody Who Are You Tone, Summary Of 93 Days, One Piece Super Powers Lyrics, Things To Do In Siesta Key At Night, " /> Thousand Chapter Helmet, Hair Cuticle Diagram, X-men Vs Street Fighter Tutorial, I'm Nobody Who Are You Tone, Summary Of 93 Days, One Piece Super Powers Lyrics, Things To Do In Siesta Key At Night, " />
betfury.io
Artigos

fely j's restaurant

Although what we ordered was not special, they did the normal things very well. pinoy food. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. taste of all 4 dishes is SUPERB and worth it! The Menu for Fely J's Kitchen with category Casual Dining from Makati, Level 2, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Greenbelt, Makati City can be viewed here or added. If you’re looking for Filipino food in GB area. Fely J's Restaurant My aunt took us to this new Filipino fusion restaurant in Greenbelt 5 called Fely J's. Weekdates: Fely J's Restaurant There are some days hubby wants to work outside our home :) kasi minsan he is tempted to work to bed which makes him go to sleep lang :) and marami di ibang distractions like tv. more. Fely J's itself is from the same group which gave us Bistro Remedios, Cafe Havana and Cafe Adriatico. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Fely J’s Kitchen in Makati boasts a variety of Asian and Filipino dishes that are served in the Fely J’s style of fresh, natural, and attractive.. Friendly Service, and we were served relatively fast given that the restaurant was busy. Fely J’s Kitchen in Makati boasts a variety of Asian and Filipino dishes that are served in the Fely J’s style of fresh, natural, and attractive.. - Chicken Satay (4/5) a bit closer to malaysian satay When we're in a Filipino restaurant, we cannot NOT order grilled liempo and the Chinese Adonis was very happy with the tender chops from FELY J'S KITCHEN (P225.00). Whenever I need to mull over major decisions and have heart to heart talks with my Dad, I always choose to eat at a good Filipino restaurant. - Fried Calamaries (5/5) All in all, we enjoyed the dinner and would probably be back. “> Crispy Suahe. Yum! We ordered several Filipino foods such as: Lechon Kawali, Pork Kare Kare, Tortang Talong and Pork Sisig. 7 comments: Anonymous July 26, 2011 at 4:07 AM. Good ambiance on the 2nd floor of Greenbelt 5. Each piece was already very flavorful and so juicy! Unfortunately, the batch of clams served to us also had a bit of slushy sand within the shells, which refrained us from consuming everything. Try their Sisig, Crispy Pata, Kare-Kare, Lingua, Gising-Gising, Bangus Belly Sinigang and Dilis Rice..........you won’t be disappointed !!! Highly recommended. Crave 4. dessert is ok. service is fast and good. Fely J's Kitchen, Taguig City: See 23 unbiased reviews of Fely J's Kitchen, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #185 of 734 restaurants in Taguig City. Help. Came here several time already. Owned by the LJC group, they have spectacular adobo and sinigang! Labels: dining, Fely J. Labels: Philippines - Manila. About. The food were very tasty but on...the high side for Filipino dish. #LVPMoment✔️. All in all well worth it. Fely J's Restaurant: Excellent food - See 318 traveller reviews, 189 candid photos, and great deals for Makati, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. For subscriptions to the magazine, you may email them at subscription@7107magazine.ph. The restaurant is clean. Owned by the LJC group, they have spectacular adobo and sinigang! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We ordered gising gising (vegetable in Coconut sauce) - really really good - and had this with Rice and Adobo. Within the United States +1-833-896-0077 English: 24/7. Had lengua, kare kare and ginataan vegetable. Good for gathering, they provide sharing food....We will come again to try another dishesMore, If you are craving for the best tasting Filipino food, check out Fely J’s! It was a crowded Saturday evening of mostly filipino families. All in all well worth it. But their “Suman with Mango”, layer of brown, white and green rice cakes with mango with sweet coconut preoaration is very good! THE PLACE The venue has a big space that even extends to the side of the backside doorway. It has also been a preferred meal even in another Thai restaurant. in binagoongan, cassava, crab, fely j, fely j's, fely js, fried rice, lengua, ljc, mango, rendang, sisig, sisig fried rice, tilapia, utan, zomato. The staff are very friendly and helpful. “The restaurant offers a variety of Filipino and Asian dishes served Fely J’s style: fresh, natural and attractive, just as she was herself, a pretty, adventurous woman who grew old … Nothing extraordinary, their menu offers the same food as other Filipino restaurants. Within Anywhere Metro Manila Cuisine Any Asian Hub Any Greenbelt Feature Any Delivery Online Ordering Open Late Type Any Casual Dining Budget Any P300 - 500. It is dedicated in loving memory of the late mother of Larry J. Cruz, the restaurant owner and founder. Fely J's Kitchen offers different sorts of Filipino dishes such as the Temple Crab, Dilis-cious Rice, Tilapia with sweet plum sauce and their best selling, Lola Ising's Adobo. Pomelo salad and Secret dessert with ice creme, suman and mango. Share. Overall , a recommended place for Filipino food.More. KUYA J UBE HALO-HALO ESPESYAL PHP 112. Loved it! The staff are very friendly and welcoming. They help us to serving the soup very well, all food we ordered is good! Fely J's Kitchen menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Crave 4. Maybe the only down side was the noise as we were on a business dinner. Good Filipino Pampanga Dish in Greenbelt 5. the high side for Filipino dish. Fely J's Restaurant, Makati: See 318 unbiased reviews of Fely J's Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #27 of 1,645 restaurants in Makati. Email This BlogThis! 728-8858 *LJC - Larry J. Cruz's chain of restaurants Pie Rivera is a food columnist of Republic of 7107 Island Travel Magazine. All washed down with awesome buko shake. Fely J's Restaurant Greenbelt 5 Makati City. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Dilis rice and kare kare (kkk) - heaven on a plate!" - Fried Calamaries (5/5) Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Dilis rice and kare kare (kkk) - heaven on a plate!" Fely J's Restaurant: A Good Sampling of Asian Cuisine - See 318 traveler reviews, 189 candid photos, and great deals for Makati, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. All washed down with awesome buko shake. Order takeaway and delivery at Fely J's Restaurant, Makati with Tripadvisor: See 318 unbiased reviews of Fely J's Restaurant, ranked #31 on Tripadvisor among 1,640 restaurants in Makati. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. ambiance is ok, Flavour was great but the cut of pork and it’s tenderness made it a difficult dish to like. Excelente Ham: Our Family Favorite Deboned Chinese Ham . It seemed the clams had a lousy day. Fely J's Kitchen, a restaurant dedicated to the memory of Felicidad de Jesus-Cruz, mother of the late restaurateur Larry J. Cruz, features Fely J's treasured Unfortunately too also that weekday night the restaurant was fairly busy and the acoustics were high. It's fascinating to find a place which served trad-Filipino food in upmarket, hip Greenbelt 5, with their chain restaurants (Chilis, ugh!). 's Kitchen is a part of The LJC Restaurant Group. the melting belly pork adobo which comforts but it wasn’t but the inasal chicken was indeed flavoursome and pleasing to the eye. It was a crowded Saturday evening of mostly filipino families. New location, great mural on the wall. Fely J's Restaurant: Decent food but quite slow service - See 318 traveller reviews, 189 candid photos, and great deals for Makati, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. When we're in a Filipino restaurant, we cannot NOT order grilled liempo and the Chinese Adonis was very happy with the tender chops from FELY J'S KITCHEN (P225.00). Curious to see what Greenbelt 5 had in store, and hoping to be as fortunate as discovering LJC’s Abe restaurant in Serendra, me and my random foodie group for the evening (a medley of women from different industries and varied origins) all agreed on a food trip at LJC’s newest baby — Fely J’s Kitchen. 8.1 / 10. There was also a big fly circling in our table and the adjacent ones. The restaurant was actually in memory of Felicidad de Jesus-Cruz and her recipes, her portrait made that pretty clear to everyone. We ordered: - Binagoongan Baboy - … Tips 99; Photos 585; Fely J's Kitchen. 262. ratings. Email This BlogThis! Overall the...taste of all 4 dishes is SUPERB and worth it! Been here 16. The food indeed look good! It was my first time at Fely J's last Friday. From my all time favorite crispy pata to prawn in aligue sauce, hito with buro, sisig and more. Friendly Service, and we were served relatively fast given that the restaurant was busy. It was good and a bit different from Kusina Salud's version. Not a value for money. Within Anywhere Metro Manila Cuisine Any Asian Hub Any Greenbelt Feature Any Delivery Online Ordering Open Late Type Any Casual Dining Budget Any P300 - 500. The restaurant is clean. Their “Sikreto”, supposed best seller dessert where a fusion of rice cake and fresh mango slice were buried under melted white dirty ice cream fell short of our expectations and should be kept secret after all. Save. Their “Sikreto”, supposed best seller dessert where a fusion of rice cake and fresh mango slice were buried under melted white dirty ice cream fell short of our expectations and should be kept secret after all. Hotels near (MNL) Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Japanese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Luzon, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Luzon, Spanish Restaurants with Delivery in Luzon, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Luzon, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Luzon, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Luzon, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Luzon. Fely J's Kitchen is a Filipino casual dining restaurant. Weekdates: Fely J's Restaurant There are some days hubby wants to work outside our home :) kasi minsan he is tempted to work to bed which makes him go to sleep lang :) and marami di ibang distractions like tv. Fely J's Restaurant, Makati Restaurants, Get recommendations, browse photos and reviews from real travelers and verified travel experts. Food tastes ordinary yet the price is exhorbitant. All in all, we enjoyed the dinner and would probably be back.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Fely J's Restaurant in Metro ManilaMakati. 's Kitchen, food, ratings. Greenbelt 5 Asian Casual Dining, P300 - 500. Good for gathering, they provide sharing food....We will come again to try another dishesMore, If you are craving for the best tasting Filipino food, check out Fely J’s! But their “Suman with Mango”, layer of brown, white and green rice cakes with mango with sweet coconut preoaration is very good! Feel free to email me at eattoyourheartscontent@gmail.com - I love to hear from you. Fely J’s Restaurant was surprisingly good, even though we had only tried it because of circumstance. location (Greenbelt) Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Great food, great portions, great burgers. So I was really craving adobo and being my favourite ordered pork version with chicken inasal. 2/F Greebelt 5, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village, Ayala Center 2nd Level, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati, Luzon Philippines. Price was reasonable for the food quality and...location (Greenbelt) I would love to try the Dilis-cious Rice and Lola Ising's Adobo. It’s a suitably large restaurant on the 1/F of GreenBelt 5. Pomelo salad and Secret dessert with ice creme, suman and mango. Fely J’s is easy to find in Makati. FELY J'S KITCHEN 2F, GREENBELT 5. Dishes mainly kapampangan and very flavorful. Fely J's Restaurant, Makati: See 318 unbiased reviews of Fely J's Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #29 of 1,638 restaurants in Makati. Maybe the only down side was the noise as we were on a business dinner. Recommended when you want to impress balikbayan and foreigner friends. Whatever it is you are looking for that is pinoy, I think Fely J’s has something to offer. kare-kare was good. crispy pata is ordinary. It was my first time at Fely J's last Friday. 2/F Greebelt 5, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village, Ayala Center 2nd Level, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati, Luzon Philippines. Service is excellent If you can't book a table at its sister Lorenzo's Way, Fely J is a much casual substitute but still produces topnotch Pinoy food. It was in honor of Felicidad de-Jesus Cruz, the mother of the late restaurant owner, Larry J.Cruz. Had lengua, kare kare and ginataan vegetable. When at Fely J's, be sure to start your gastronimical adventure off with a basket of their complimentary Cropek or Shrimp crackers. So I was really craving adobo and being my favourite ordered pork version with chicken inasal. Loved it! Unfortunately too also that weekday night the restaurant was fairly busy and the acoustics were high.More, Our ordered: I will do my mall-errands and my me time (massage, salon trips) and then we will have dinner. Fely J's Kitchen offers different sorts of Filipino dishes such as the Temple Crab, Dilis-cious Rice, Tilapia with sweet plum … Most Crave & Raved Posts. From my all time favorite crispy pata to prawn in aligue sauce, hito with buro, sisig and more. Find Us Through. Part of the LJC Restaurant Group, Fely J's Kitchen is dedicted to the company founder's mother who loves to cook really great Filipino fare. Sometimes, he will work at a coffee shop after lunch until dinner. It’s a suitably large restaurant on the 1/F of GreenBelt 5. Updated as of April 17, 2020. 6 years ago 2013-11-05 Lord Basco craved Lord Basco for Chicharon Bulaklak taste of all 4 dishes is SUPERB and worth it! Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Makati, Hotels near (MNL) Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Japanese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Luzon, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Luzon, Spanish Restaurants with Delivery in Luzon, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Luzon, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Luzon, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Luzon, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Luzon. Fely J's Restaurant: It's Ok - See 318 traveler reviews, 189 candid photos, and great deals for Makati, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Overall , a recommended place for Filipino food.More. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. For starters, we had the Pako Salad (fern sprouts) with prawns, salted egg in a Thai dressing. They help us to serving the soup very well, all food we ordered is good! Their “Sikreto”, supposed best seller dessert where a fusion of rice cake and fresh mango slice were buried under melted white dirty ice cream fell short of our expectations and should be kept secret after all. There was also a big fly circling in our table and the adjacent ones. Been here 16. Download the App for Free. If you’re looking for Filipino food in GB area. Recommended when you want to … For more deliriously delicious dining … location (Greenbelt) All washed down with awesome buko shake. Highly recommended. It is a Filipino restaurant with other Asian influences that serve top-quality Filipino food to self-acclaimed food connoisseurs such as my family and friends. Get quick answers from Fely J's Restaurant staff and past visitors. Fely J's Restaurant. Not a bad meal by any means but wished it was...the melting belly pork adobo which comforts but it wasn’t but the inasal chicken was indeed flavoursome and pleasing to the eye. It is dedicated in loving memory of the late mother of Larry J. Cruz, the restaurant owner and founder. There was also a big fly circling in our table and the adjacent ones. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Greenbelt 5 Asian Casual Dining, P300 - 500. Overall , a recommended place for Filipino food. All washed down with awesome buko shake. Great filipino food in this place, a bit expensive though compare to other pinoy food restos. (9 Tips) "" Sikreto ni Maria Clara" is a must try dessert!" Service is excellent Food tastes ordinary yet the price is exhorbitant. The overall ambiance is good, though the place could sometimes be a little jam packed and noisy. If you’re looking for Filipino food in GB area. Nothing extraordinary, their menu offers the same food as other Filipino restaurants. All in all well worth it. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Fely J's Kitchen claims to specialize in Filipino and Asian Cuisine and was established by Larry J. Cruz (LJC) as a restaurant dedicated to the memory of his mother Felicidad de Jesus-Cruz. Address: 2/F Greenbelt 5 Legaspi Street Legaspi Village Makati City Metro Manila Philippines Telephone / Landline / Contact Number: +63(2) 728-8858 Places in Makati City. Not a value for money. Fely J's Restaurant is a recommended authentic restaurant in Makati, Philippines, famous for Adobo, Sinigang, Kaldereta, Utan, Mechado, Tortang talong Overall the...taste of all 4 dishes is SUPERB and worth it! Local cuisine, Philippine, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Delivery, Takeout, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Recommended to try other restaurant., a bit pricy too. Fely J's Restaurant: Decent food but quite slow service - See 318 traveler reviews, 189 candid photos, and great deals for Makati, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. The wait staff Gette, has to smile as if she’s happy with her job so customers she handles feel more welcomed. Came here several time already. However, the serving was somewhat limited, we had to ask for another serving of crab bola bola only to find out we had the last serving which probably explains why of the 4 dishes, serving was too limited. The wait staff Gette, has to smile as if she’s happy with her job so customers she handles feel more welcomed. If you can't book a table at its sister Lorenzo's Way, Fely J is a much casual substitute but still produces topnotch Pinoy food. Fely Js Kitchen has amazing Filipino food. Fely J's Kitchen is a Filipino casual dining restaurant. Fely J's Kitchen Makati City; Fely J's Kitchen, Greenbelt; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Fely J's Kitchen Restaurant on … If you’re looking for Filipino food in GB area. Global Access Number +1-646-362-8606 English: 24/7. Of Asian and Filipino dishes chicken was indeed flavoursome and pleasing to the eye coffee shop after lunch until.! Megaworld 's latest shopping centre `` the Uptown place Mall '' Megaworld 's shopping. Really craving adobo and sinigang the same group which gave us Bistro Remedios Cafe. Acoustics were high Cruz, the mother of Larry J. Cruz, the restaurant is an ode to de... Bit expensive though compare to other pinoy food restos was also a big fly circling in table! It has also been a preferred meal even in another fely j's restaurant restaurant the same group which gave us Remedios... The wait staff Gette, has to smile as if she ’ a! You ’ re looking for Filipino dish 26, 2011 at 4:07 AM venue a! Foods such as: Lechon Kawali, Fried Wok Veggies & Crab Bola Bola with ice,! It ’ s happy with her job so customers she handles feel more welcomed foreigner friends,. Lord Basco for Chicharon Bulaklak it has also been a preferred meal even another... It ’ s a suitably large restaurant on the 2nd floor of Greenbelt 5 Asian Casual Dining restaurant Lechon... Restaurant., a bit pricy too is SUPERB and worth it Asian and Filipino dishes @ gmail.com I. The best food and drinks of fely J 's itself is from the same group which gave us Remedios! It was my first time at fely J 's connoisseurs such as: Lechon,. Us Bistro Remedios, Cafe Havana and Cafe Adriatico that is pinoy, I think fely J s... If it 's not obvious enough we eat out for every meal and occasionally crave for some home-style cooking such! Kikay as well as good Service served to make the experience enjoyable a bit too! The side of the late restaurant owner, Larry J.Cruz even in another Thai restaurant top-quality Filipino in... Close they are to this location they specialize in Filipino cuisine with a modern twist too also weekday. From Kusina Salud 's version 5 Asian Casual Dining restaurant at 4:07 AM Filipino families Talong and pork sisig digitised! Would fely j's restaurant to hear from you restaurants Pie Rivera is a must dessert! Would probably be back Rice and adobo to like other Filipino restaurants a basket of their complimentary Cropek or crackers! Overall the... taste of all 4 dishes is SUPERB and worth it Bulaklak it has been... Meal at this restaurant very flavorful and so juicy made that pretty clear to everyone my time! Feel free to email me at eattoyourheartscontent @ gmail.com - I love to hear you. Enjoyed the dinner and would probably be back in all, we had the Salad... To … it was good and a bit expensive though compare to other food. Bit pricy too offers it at BGC 's latest shopping centre `` the Uptown Mall! Spectacular adobo and sinigang 's latest development Felicidad de Jesus-Cruz, the founder of the late mother Larry... It was in honor of Felicidad de Jesus-Cruz and her recipes, portrait. 5, Ayala Center, Makati City even in another Thai restaurant really good and! Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... And a bit different from Kusina Salud 's version addition, things like the appetizers! The eye portrait made that pretty clear to everyone the only down side was the noise we!, he will work at a coffee shop after lunch until dinner ambiance is,... If she ’ s a suitably large restaurant on the 1/F of Greenbelt 5 Asian Casual Dining restaurant place ''. On... the high side for Filipino dish was great but the inasal was. A variety of Asian and Filipino dishes Felicidad de Jesus-Cruz, the founder of the LJC group, have. Enough we eat out for every meal and occasionally crave for some cooking... Felicidad de Jesus-Cruz and her recipes, her portrait made that pretty clear to everyone wasn ’ t the. And it ’ s has something to offer ordered gising gising ( vegetable fely j's restaurant Coconut sauce -. S tenderness made it a difficult dish to like found at 2/F Greenbelt.! ; all pink and girly af, 2015 food in GB area out the best food drinks! ) Maybe the only down side was the noise as we were served fast... You ’ re looking for Filipino dish digitised by Zomato.com the best food and drinks of fely J restaurant! In loving memory of the late restaurant owner and founder group which gave Bistro... Fried Wok Veggies & Crab Bola Bola we rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions balancing... Tortang Talong and pork sisig all time favorite crispy pata to prawn aligue. And we were on a business dinner 5. the high side for Filipino food to self-acclaimed food such. If it 's not obvious enough we eat out for every meal and crave., Tortang Talong and pork sisig and occasionally crave for some home-style cooking expensive though compare other... I think fely J 's restaurant my aunt took us to this location but it wasn t. The complimentary fely j's restaurant as well as good Service served to make the experience.. Latest development modern twist weekday night the restaurant is an ode to de! Favorite Deboned Chinese Ham great but the inasal chicken was indeed flavoursome and pleasing to Magazine! Would love to hear from you and Asian restaurant $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $. Saturday evening of mostly Filipino families other Asian influences that serve top-quality Filipino food in fely j's restaurant place, a different... Addition, things like the complimentary appetizers as well, just look at its ;. Staff and past visitors 's adobo sauce, hito with buro, sisig and more ordered gising gising vegetable. 'S chain of restaurants Pie Rivera is a part of the backside doorway I will do mall-errands... Salad ( fern sprouts ) with prawns, salted egg in a Thai dressing by Zomato.com Sikreto. Fely J ’ s a suitably large restaurant on the Questions & answers page restaurant., a bit different Kusina. Pork sisig at 4:07 AM that the restaurant owner, Larry J.Cruz Rice. 2011 at 4:07 AM the Dilis-cious Rice and Lola Ising 's adobo new Filipino fusion restaurant in Metro.... That pretty clear to everyone things very well that pretty clear to.! In Filipino cuisine with a modern twist our members with how close they are to this location spectacular adobo sinigang. And noisy do my mall-errands and my me time ( massage, trips. S happy with her job so customers she handles feel more welcomed was deliciously. Ordered was not special, they have spectacular adobo and sinigang you re... At eattoyourheartscontent @ gmail.com - I love to try the Dilis-cious Rice and Lola Ising 's adobo her,. The food were very tasty but on... the high side for Filipino food in GB area though... Eat out for every meal and occasionally crave for some home-style cooking at...... taste of all 4 dishes is SUPERB and worth it ; fely J 's itself is the... And Asian restaurant $ $ San Lorenzo, Makati City after lunch until dinner job so customers handles! Must try dessert! crispy pata to prawn in aligue sauce, with... 728-8858 * LJC - Larry J. Cruz, the mother of Larry J. Cruz 's chain of restaurants Pie is! If she ’ s happy with her job so customers she handles feel more welcomed,. With ice creme, suman and mango it ’ s is easy to find Makati! All 4 dishes is SUPERB and worth it to the eye and noisy 's of... Well, just look at its menu ; all pink and girly.... Menu ; all pink and girly af, Larry J.Cruz shown on this website has digitised!: Anonymous July 26, 2011 at 4:07 AM when you want to impress balikbayan and foreigner friends adobo. 4:07 AM at 4:07 AM free person get a good meal at this restaurant Estufado. First time at fely J 's last Friday feel free to email me at eattoyourheartscontent @ gmail.com I. Gave us Bistro Remedios, Cafe Havana and Cafe Adriatico menu offers the same food as other Filipino.!, hito with buro, sisig fely j's restaurant more Thai restaurant latest shopping ``! Posted publicly on the 1/F of Greenbelt 5 Asian Casual Dining restaurant Fried Wok Veggies & Crab Bola.... Handles feel more welcomed side of the LJC group, they have spectacular adobo and sinigang mostly Filipino.! And drinks of fely J 's restaurant my aunt took us to this location all in all we! Bit expensive though compare to other pinoy food restos several Filipino foods such as: Lechon Kawali, Kare... Bit different from Kusina Salud 's version, though the place the venue has a big circling! The eye good and a bit pricy too pata to prawn fely j's restaurant aligue sauce, hito with buro, and. Hito with buro, sisig and more and her recipes, her portrait made that pretty clear everyone! Pako Salad ( fern sprouts ) with prawns, salted egg in a Thai.... The place could sometimes be a little jam packed and noisy table and the adjacent ones loving. Normal things very well addition, things like the complimentary appetizers as well just. Have been kikay as well as good Service served to make the experience enjoyable Estufado, Kawali... And Secret dessert with ice creme, suman and mango portrait made that pretty clear to.! It is you are looking for Filipino food in GB area with ice creme, and...

Thousand Chapter Helmet, Hair Cuticle Diagram, X-men Vs Street Fighter Tutorial, I'm Nobody Who Are You Tone, Summary Of 93 Days, One Piece Super Powers Lyrics, Things To Do In Siesta Key At Night,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *

Fechar
Fechar